Monday 24 April 2017

NEVER CHANGE YOUR NAIL SPA PARLOR!!



Loyalty Pays

Yes ladies!!! Never flinch about changing the parlor for your nails. Yesterday i got my nails done at my usual place (Pam Nail Spa), then came this lady ,whom i have seen before in the same place, crying upon making her entrance. She immediately caught people's attention and now all eyes were on her.

 "y'all look at my nails, what wrong did i do?" she cried. "The effects of cheap services" she continued. 

Her nails had turned black as coal. She claimed that she was taken by her friend at a certain cheap parlor to get the gel nail work that she is used to. After 3 weeks, it started with her nails breaking, the nail surface tearing like paper, then came the darkening of nails. We all know a well done gel job lasts up to 6 weeks, so i do not blame her for trying to make hers last longer despite the changes she began noticing. 

Here she was regretting why she changed her usual parlor to a cheap one. 
"Oh no! they used the fake products, and even prolly do not sterilize their utensils. My dear, you got yourself a nail fungus," the nail technician told her.
 "I keep telling people change of nailist and nail products is not healthy, this is a living testimony," she continued pointing the lady who was still crying. The victim was advised to see a cosmetologist and get treatment for her condition. 

This gave me scares, and i swore, be it how expensive my nailist is, I better go back to her (Emily or Millicent) every now and then since am sure nothing will go wrong as they know which products are best for my skin.
I love my nails, since we all say that mwanamke ni urembo, urembo huo huanza na kucha safi na zilizopendeza. Personal grooming is what i take very seriously. And i would recommend pam nail polish any day, anytime. 

I love my nails with a dull, shiny touch & I feel it brings elegance without drawing too much attention to it. Remember, simplicity is the ultimate gold :) :) :) :)
Pam Spa prices are worth every penny, look at this:

  • Gel Polish ....1000/=
  • Removal of gel....free
  • Removal of gel + nail treatment.....200/=
  • Stickons.....i have no clue. my nails are naturally long.
  • Pedicure....600/=
  • Manicure.....600/=
  • Among other services,

Check them out on Instagram as @pamnailpolish and thank me later.
Comment with where you get your nails done and at what price.


































Thanks again for stopping by...XOXO

Follow on Disqus

No comments:

Post a Comment