Wednesday 19 April 2017

THE ACT OF GIVING


WHAT DOES EASTER MEAN TO YOU?

Hi Lovies,

Image result for easter holidays

As I write this, I am suffering from a massive work hangover. We are from the long holiday of the Easter festivities that was full of everything's here and there (literally). From freebies to massive discounts, to lots a family fun, to good road trips, to frequent chats with your bartender, you name it!! Am a proud Catholic, and Easter marks a time where we let go of our fasting and the little we managed to save during the 40-day fasting period, we share with the less privileged. So yea, I spent my holiday at home all through but doing some gardening (rains are here yiipii) and of course, movie time!! On Easter Monday, I got the pleasure to visit Kamiti Juvenile where I spent the whole day with the young rumandees* aged 15-18, getting to understand what exactly it is that they did that got them behind bars. Let that experience be a story for another day, but am glad I touched someone's life by giving them hope of a good world outside jail.

Oh! There is this massive sale by the EPZ that runs till end month. Things range from 100-600 bob! Imagine that! They got jeans, khaki's, jewelry, tops, skirts...name it all. They are in the roof top of TRM (Thika Road Mall) during April sale. You wouldn't want to miss it for a thing! For the lovers of thrift shoppers, here's a chance for you, the only difference is that you get to buy new clothes. Thank me later.

Feel free to share your Easter Holiday experience.

Meanwhile, my latest song for this week that just can't get off my head is SWALLA by Nicki Minaj, Jason Derulo & TY Dollar $. Here is the link.


Swalla Music Video

Till later, see y'all... XOXO





No comments:

Post a Comment