Friday 7 April 2017

                                   UP CLOSE & PERSONAL..

Wasuuupp!!!!

I promised y'all that I would definitely let you know something about me and what i do on a daily basis. Here we go...

Valentine Wanjiku Joanne are my full names as per my I.D. Prolly some of you know me as Joanne, but hey, you can adopt the Valentine name that I hardly use. Again, Valentine is in my ID. Val is a 25 year old dread head who loves travel, (prolly because it forms part of my career), loves having an amazing culinary experience made with love of course from my own hands & a full lover of every minute spent above ground.

I basically spend my Monday's to Friday's at work. Marketing is my profession hence I possess B.COM Marketing option degree from JKUAT and is currently undertaking my Masters in Marketing from UON. Hihihi don't give me that look, beauty and brains is my MOTTO. *wink*

I just opted to have this blog up, not that i will specify it on fashion or food or travel, but basically sharing what I think will make others learn something and maybe inspire some.

Feel free to drop a comment be it a critic or a thumbs up. We learn on a daily basis now, don't we?

Enjoy the few pictures of myself...;)

#2 years of  rasta life


work flow


THANKIE FOR STOPPING BY..,xoxo

 https://disqus.com/by/msvalentine_wanjiku/


No comments:

Post a Comment