Monday 22 May 2017

TRIZA & GODDY'S LOVE STORY




Happy new week loves,..

We are headed to the end of May! How fast is 2017 flying, I mean, I am not even near half my years resolution. Sigh! But anyway, in this post, I want to share with y'all about my cousin's love story. Shiku is my eldest cousin and well, end of last month, we got to sell her to her long time best friend for life purposes. It was a huuuggeee dowry ceremony, that is a story for another day.


The best love story is when you fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time, say your crazy, Mr-tell-it-all, ever-funny best friend! Yes ladies, there is no better love that that with the person who knows your ugliness and beauties.



So Shiku has the perfect guy, one who completes her and makes her a better woman.











In my next blog, I will go to details of the Ruracio Ceremony, but as for now, enjoy the engagement photoshoot.




































































When red is the color of elegance, with a touch of vintage  love, indeed, love becomes a beautiful thing.
Thanks for stopping by!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment