Friday 2 June 2017

FAIRY-TALE TELLER!

Image result for fairytale
Happy new month Loves!
We are mid of the year, another reason to thank Him for his graces and love!!! Whoop whoop!
Once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, LOVE gives us a fairy tale!
Image result for fairytale
From my last two post, I got some really good and positive comments thanks to all those who stopped by. Some said that I should focus more on making the blog a Tell-the-world-my-love-story instead of making the blog all about me as I initially had the plans for it. And after some deep soul searching, I think I would want this platform to be a place where people get to share their love stories!
Image result for fairytale
Lets admit it, we all cannot find that true love at some certain stages of life (20-26),but when you find the right partner, it is all screw that theory! We can learn from other people's fairy tale stories and get our hopes high on finding the one.
Should you find it okay to let your love life, be it young or old, be published on this space, halla at your girl.
But I will definitely throw some pieces on the experiences I came across, for the few who read to be inspired.
Till next time, see yah!!
Image result for fairytale

Thanks for stopping by....XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment